- Law Office of Tim James: Located in Nacogdoches, Texas Tim James defends those charged with Drugs, DWI, Murder and any other Felony or Misdemeanor or any other criminal charges.
- Attorney Profile:
- Criminal Law: Armed Robbery, Arson, Assault, Assault & Battery, Burglary, Car Jacking, Child Abuse, Child Endangerment, Child Molestation, Indecency with a Child, Controlled Substance Violations, Drug Offenses, Domestic Violence, Driving Under the Influence, Drug Offenses (Distribution, Trafficking, Manufacturing, Possession, Possession for Sale, Possession with intent to Distribute, Possession of Paraphernalia, Transportation, Cultivation, Cultivation of Marijuana), Embezzlement, Expunction, Fraud, Forgery, Gaming and Gambling Offenses, Guns and Weapons Violations (Ex-Felon in Possession, Gun Use Enhancements, Possession of Illegal Weapons), Juvenile Delinquency Matters (including all types of Juvenile Crimes), Kidnapping, Larceny, Manslaughter, Murder, Pornography, Resisting Arrest, Sex Crimes (Sexual Assault, Rape, Date Rape, Statutory Rape, Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, Indecent Exposure, Lewd Conduct, Molestation), Stalking, Terroristic Threats, Vehicular Manslaughter, Vehicle Code Offenses and all other types of crimes.
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Board Certification:
- Why is Board Certification so Important.
- Directions: Tim James practices in both State and Federal Court and represents clients in most East Texas Courts resulting from cases in Cities such as Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Henderson, Carthage, Rusk, Crockett, Diboll, Jacksonville and San Augustine.
- Contact Us: Telephone: 936-560-3300, Home: 936-569-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org